Senior Back-End Developer (Java)
Senior Back-End Developer (Java).
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture by producing clean, efficient code
- Design, build, and support platforms for monitoring and surfacing data quality issues.
- Develop data analysis solutions, data models, and technical solutions that meet platform/application requirements
- Collaborate closely with product owners and engineers across the company to instrument key data elements and to fix and improve the solution
- Mobile application development
- At least 4-5 years experience as a senior developer in a similar role, preferably with at least 3 of them in the international environment Solid understanding of software development principles and design patterns
- Java 8/11;
- Experience in building microservices using Spring stack (Spring IoC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data, AOP)
- Proactivity (offering ideas and improvements, sharing opinions, making things happen, instead of waiting for them to happen)
- Can-do attitude & walk the talk (lead by example)
- Commitment to highest quality standards
- Technology neutral approach, assess and choose technology/frameworks specific to the requirements and available data, not individual preferences Fluency in English language communication, both verbal and written
- Open-mindedness and adaptability
- Critical thinking, creativity, and problem-solving
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process.
- Ability to onboard and integrate with an organization long-term.
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Effective communication skills: Proactively communicating with peers with regards to clear status updates.
- Share our values, and work in accordance with those values. Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization.